Glasfurd & Walker is a strategic branding and creative studio. We are based in Vancouver BC working internationally on projects in the food and beverage, hospitality, retail and lifestyle industries.
We are seeking a dedicated, pro-active, organized person with acute attention to detail to manage key client accounts.
The ideal candidate will have both Interactive and Print production experience, and provide end-to-end project management across integrated projects. Strong writing skills are also required. You will be working directly with the Creative Director and Studio Project Manager, to manage client deliverables and overall account coordination.
The role requires that you will also manage the client relationship ensuring that expectations are appropriately set and that there is thoughtful communication around budgets, schedules and scope. Experience on large scale branding projects with multiple deliverables is a must.
- Manage all phases of the project lifecycle including kickoff, discovery requirements, asset collection, design, development, launch and final delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction, and expectations are met (internally and externally) while still adhering to cost and time estimates.
- Track and report on project status, budgets and timelines.
- Ensure meetings are documented and productive; provide recap notes post-meeting.
- Develop and manage to project schedules with milestones and budgets
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to Managing Director, Creative Director and Studio Project Manager.
- Circulate and organise client assets or feedback upon receipt to appropriate team members.
- Clear communicator
- Exceptionally organized
- Comfortable managing and tracking budgets for multiple projects for one client
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively
- Team player. Comfortable in a small, fast past environment
- Good critical thinking and decision making skills
- Articulate, engaged and interested in the design world
- Excellent communication skills- you will be dealing with clients, potential clients, photographers, web developers vendors, etc.
- Understanding print and digital production, brand strategy and brand execution
Salary: Based on experience.