Start date: January 2014
The Account Manager is responsible for building, executing and delivering marketing campaigns for clients, and is accountable for client management, budget management and project management. The Account Manager leads Account Coordinators, through strategic development and tactical implementation of Newad marketing initiatives.
- Promotes and nurtures organic growth with each client relationship;
- Client lead on campaigns, communications and client management (regionally and nationally);
- Prepares and participates in client pitches with Director’s support;
- Develops ideas and leads brainstorm sessions;
- Produces measurable business results for our clients;
- Oversees master campaign plan and critical path;
- Prepares and manages detailed budgets, implement cost control, savings and efficiencies;
- Oversees the training of Infield teams on all campaigns (traveling to other markets required on occasion);
- Proactively identifies problems and develops solutions
- Delivers projects on time and on budget;
- Coordinate the work of internal and external teams.
College or University degree in Communications, Marketing or in a relevant field;
Minimum 3 years of experience in an advertising agency, either in account management or client services;
Client service oriented;
Amazing leadership skills;
Strong organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
Ability to multitask;
Detailed knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel);
Open to traveling within Canada.