Whitman Emorson is seeking an account manager/supervisor.
This role is ideal for a smart, organized, thoughtful and flexible candidate—someone who is eager to make a meaningful contribution to a design studio engaged in a wide range of projects. We are seeking a candidate who will leverage their experience managing demanding clients and complex projects to play a key role on our team, elevating the quality of both our work and our clients’ experience.
- manage clients and projects, building, maintaining and growing strong relationships
- manage studio workflow, schedules and resources
- contribute to strategic insights and creative ideas
- participate in brainstorms and other meetings
- support the account lead/managing director as required
- oversee estimates, invoices and budgets
- support business development and project scoping
Whitman Emorson is a creative consultancy, located on in the burgeoning art and design hub of Sterling Road, near Bloor and Landsdown, in Toronto. We apply an interdisciplinary, design-driven approach to communication. Our work spans industries and sectors, including collaborations with H&M, Holt Renfrew, University of Toronto and Starwood Hotels. For more, visit whitmanemorson.com.