We are an established team of 8 (four technicians and four office staff) based in a sunny office in a great neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. We work very well together giving straightforward advice and high quality reliable service on water treatment products for home, office and industry. We’ve been in business for 26 years. We’re looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our team.
Are you this person?
- Smart, a good thinker and problem solver
- Takes initiative and follows through
- Well-spoken with excellent writing skills
- Excellence in time management, priority allocation and organization
- Works well with a team
- Motivates others to follow his/her lead to be excellent in the workplace
- Be ok with hypoallergenic cats. We have a couple of them in the office frequently walking across our desks.
Here’s the experience we’re looking for:
- Selling products to customers (both in person and over the phone) in a consultative, non-pushy, ethical fashion
- Evaluating SEO, web presence, social media marketing etc., suggesting changes, implementing changes as required, tracking results and then modifying accordingly
- Creating aggressive and realistic sales goals and meeting or exceeding them
- Adjusting selling prices by keeping current with operating costs, supply costs, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Intelligently assigning field employees tasks keeping time and geography in mind
- Following up on leads provided through social media, contractor/home owner referrals and walk-ins.
- Creating leads by drumming up business independently
- Salesforce CRM knowledge is an asset
You’ll have to establish and then maintain professional and technical knowledge by taking WQA education courses and by reviewing professional publications.
This is a fulltime, permanent position. We offer base salary + commission on all equipment sold (and we’re busy!), plus benefits.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We will review applications as they are received, and look forward to hearing from you.