Education: Post Secondary Education - Ideally Bachelor's degree, College diploma or equivalent in a related field
Brandfire is an insanely fun place to work, filled with friends who share the same values. A family whose creativity and commitment are beyond anything you will ever been involved in. We work hard, we laugh, we push ourselves, and our clients. Our culture of creativity, curiosity, commitment, collaboration, camaraderie and courage allow us to create unique and disruptive marketing programs that drive amazing results. We are collection of people with diverse perspectives singularly focused on reaching consumers at every point along the path to purchase – we make this possible by having great people on our team that are committed to our values and mission.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to fill an immediate opening,
You will be the primary “owner” of the day-to-day relationship between agency and client, responsible for balancing revenue goals of the agency and strategic goals of the client. You will work to have an intimate understanding of your client’s business portfolio, needs, capacities and contraints, and working alongside the Director and/or VP, proactively bring forward challenges and opportunities and translate these into deliverables.
You will be responsible for defining objectives and success requirements of initiatives, involved in formulating strategy with other agency resources and supervising delivery of projects. You will take a hands-on approach to day-to-day client management to ensure deliverables are achieved with the highest standard of quality and profitability.
Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for full-cycle project management, including defining key scope and budget, information management both internally and externally, presenting agency recommendations and managing forecasts and client revenues.
Ideal Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years experience from an integrated agency background or client side associate brand management or trade execution role with key focus on retail channel execution, promotion and shopper marketing
- A keen eye for detail and a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- A natural team player who is confident and articulate for day-to-day management of client, vendor & agency peer relationships
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections
- Ability to remain calm, collected and professional under times of stress or conflict
- A solutions-oriented professional who proactively addresses concerns and issues head on with confidence
- Have exemplary communication & organization skills
- Ability to assemble and present client focused presentations including creative and strategy alongside Group Director and/or VP
- Given the range of internal client relationship stakeholders (e.g. VP, Director, Creative Director) the ability to coordinate multiple streams of feedback & proactively manage up to the collective account leads in a timely manner with confidence, is essential.
If you are a go getter and there’s an energy when you enter the room; an accomplished achiever who’s driven by success; you enjoy the challenge of managing a number of tasks simultaneously, love to learn, and are obsessed with making clients beyond happy; most importantly, you enjoy being part of a team who prides themselves on doing great work, making their clients look good and having fun, then we’re interested in hearing how you can add some ‘fire’ to our shop.
Applicants MUST have prior Agency experince to be considered for this role.
The application package must include, at a minimum, a cover letter and resume. The caliber of the applicant’s writing will also be a factor in the hiring decision. Please submit your application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone in advance for their submission, but only selected candidates will be contacted.