Dare is one of North America's leading agencies. Their success comes from their culture of innovation and unique agency structure, adding tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for advertising and communication to join our team and contribute to our success.
About the role:
The Account Manager is one which truly underpins the account, providing essential support to other members of the Account Team thereby facilitating the day to day smooth running of the business, which includes:
- Project management including initiation, planning, execution and close out
- Keen desire to learn and retain new information about a 360° communications approach, their role, and the wider industry.
- Anticipate team requirement to deliver at optimum level
- Manage day to day issues on timings, costs and creative work
- Participate in discussions on campaign execution
- Communicate actions or client queries to the team
- 2-3 years Account Management experience
- Broadcast/print/digital production experience an asset
- Must possess strong leadership qualities
- Strong project management skills (within an agency environment)
- Able to deliver flawless execution in an efficient manner
- Ability to multi-task, is detailed oriented, has good analytical skills, is flexible, is computer literate, has good written and oral communication skills
Want to learn more about Dare, visit www.thisisdare.com