An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Regional Sales Manager to represent the Notifier Systems line of business within the Honeywell Fire Systems business unit.
Please note: The Region Western Canada includes B.C., Alta, Sask. and Man This position must be located in a major city in the region preferably in the Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Ability to work non-standard hours and travel 75% of the time.
- Facilitating the introduction and conversion of new products and enhancing the experience of the customers in the territory.
- Individual shall maintain and promote company quality objectives in all activities associated with conducting business.
- Create a territory marketing plan to include maintain existing business and further develop the territory to meet or exceed financial goals for the year.
- Create, maintain and develop relationships with Engineered Systems Distributors (ESD's), engineers, and customers in accordance with an approved territory marketing plan.
- Research, report on competitive product and marketing information.
- Develop and present information on new product and / or new releases to distributors, end users, engineers, etc.
- 4 years of experience in Sales in industrial or commercial industry
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
- Superior communication and time management skills.
- 3 years of sales into the construction market.
- 5 years in Fire Systems sales preferred
- Experience through Distribution sales
- Preferred to CFAA certification
Primary Location: CAN-BC-Burnaby
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
University Relations Requisition: No