We're looking for a talented, detail oriented and driven individual to join our growing team. The Account Lead plays a key role within the Adacado team managing our most important relationship with a major global brand and requires someone with great communication skills and technical knowledge, an understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and a strong commitment to making our partnership with the client and their partners successful. The successful individual will be equally comfortable and effective in highly strategic and deeply operational or tactical conversations.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Work closely with external client, internal ad operations, engineering team, chief product officer and client business lead to coordinate the implementation of new advertiser campaigns.
- Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues
- Collaborate on presentations and spearhead end of month and business reviews for client
- Represent the client's needs with other functional teams and executive management
- Clearly communicate new features and functionality and provide specific use cases to educate the client
- Support execution against a strategic account plan; set and achieve quarterly objectives
- Manage and grow client business partnerships; optimize our engagement with the client
- Monitor campaign performance metrics to ensure achievement of goals. This includes analyzing results, creating reports and campaign optimization.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries
- Prepare and carry out specific training sessions and presentations for client as required.
- Efficiently manage your workload and accurately record your time using the company timesheet system
- Be available to attend semi-annual status meetings in the USA
Desired Skills & Attributes
We expect the successful candidate to possess the following skills and experience:
- Superior presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to a fluid team environment
- 4-5 years of client-facing experience, either sales or account management (preferably in a technical or agency environment)
- Proven familiarity with online advertising ecosystem (RTB, DSP, DMP, Exchanges, etc.) and business models (CPM, CPA, CPC, SaaS, etc.).
- Experience navigating and managing relationships in client organizations
Skills can be learned and experience gained over time, but having the right attitude is critical. For that reason, we're most interested in finding the right "type" of person. Our kind of person is:
- CONSULTATIVE: We always ask "why?" Before we tell customers "how" to achieve something, we make sure we deeply understand why they want to achieve it. We are passionate about providing solutions that drive success.
- ANALYTICAL: We have a passion for solving complex problems. We don't need much formal training to learn how things work. Indeed, we enjoy the challenge of figuring things out.
- TECHNICALLY-MINDED: We love to learn new technology. We read tech blogs, teach ourselves technical things, and get genuinely excited to explore how technology works.
- FULL THROTTLE: We are deeply committed to whatever we are doing -- be it working or playing! We maintain the highest standards for personal excellence in ourselves and our peers, yet we have a lot of fun together.
Adacado, a leading independent Real-Time Creative (RTC) advertising platform, is looking for a highly effective Account Lead. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Adacado has a growing global reach, working with advertisers, digital agencies and ad technology companies around the world. Our clients use Adacado for the creation, targeting, delivery, measurement and optimization of real-time creative display advertising campaigns. The rapid growth of ad exchanges and real-time bidding (RTB) for online media has created exploding growth in demand for Adacado's solution.