The Steritech Group is the leading provider of brand protection services throughout North America. With over 25 years in the business and more than 60,000 clients, Steritech is the second largest commercial-only Pest Prevention company in the industry. Hiring an Account Executive for the Pest Prevention business, a high caliber sales professional who want to join the team on the way to becoming number one! If you are competitive, a great net-worker and thrive on the freedom of cold-calling and prospecting this role is right for you.
Successful candidates will join a results oriented environment where you will proceed through a rigorous training and development program, including the Steritech Institute. Once complete, your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions. The Account Executive will be calling on a full spectrum of market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing, healthcare, retail and institutional.
Steritech provides a great work environment for sales professionals including benefits, a company vehicle, profit sharing, and a base salary plus commissions. The Account Executive enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, and recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Cold calling and prospecting for new business opportunities
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Steritech's programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with Service and Operations personnel to maximize growth opportunities
- Represent yourself and the Steritech brand as a premium provider of Brand Protection Services to your clients and prospects
- At least two (2) years experience in Business to Business sales
- Proven - and verifiable - track record in sales
- Intermediate to Advanced computer competency, including familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license
- Home office with access to Internet
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
Must be able to obtain proper documentation to travel to the US for training (expenses are covered by Steritech)
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience in generating sales through cold calling and prospecting
- Excellent orgnization and time management skills
- Previous negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills