The mobile market is experiencing unprecedented growth. The mobile advertising industry is generating more interest from brands and agencies than ever before with an increasing number of brands entering the mobile marketing space for the first time. With the ‘trial’ stage of mobile marketing firmly in the past, advertisers and brands are building on their initial experiences in mobile and are now forming more complicated marketing solutions with larger execution budgets
Backed by private investors, JUICE Mobile is a mobile adverting and analytics firm specializing in delivering mobile solutions to the Canadian & International marketplace through a combination of innovative products and services. JUICE is currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to help drive and execute the Company’s growth plan and collaboratively shape the future of Canada’s leading mobile advertising company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment and contain an intimate understanding of both the Canadian advertising space as well as the International mobile ecosystem. All candidates must have the industry expertise, technical aptitude and critical thinking skills to operate in an industry that is rapidly evolving.
As a Sales Executive at JUICE Mobile you will be responsible for driving revenue by selling mobile advertising solutions to top-tier advertisers & agencies. This role requires an individual with deep relationships amongst the digital advertising community on both the planning and buying side as well as strong client management and sales skills.
- Core responsibility is to generate mobile advertising revenue through new and existing relationships at the agency and client level while also managing a selection of JUICE’s current accounts
- All candidates are required to think strategically, explore and uncover the business needs of clients in order to provide options and customized mobile advertising solutions
- Develop relationships at all levels within the mobile community and advertising agencies committed to the mobile space
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow & maintain a named account list
- Interface & collaborate with JUICE internal teams to ensure campaign delivery
- Represent JUICE at marketing & advertising events both domestically as well as abroad
- Contribute to the company’s strategy, marketing collateral, core pitches & case studies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of sales experience in interactive advertising sales – online & mobile – in either the performance or premium based market.
- All candidates must have strong well developed relationships amongst the Canadian advertising agencies on both the buying and planning side of the business
- In depth understanding of the mobile industry and the technology and companies, both domestically and internationally, involved with shaping the mobile business
- Proven record of strategic development in tier one advertisers
- Relevant experience in traditional & online advertising and their related technologies, systems and procedures.
- Ad Operations experience, online or mobile, is considered a strong asset
- Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, face paced environment
- Excellent communication, written & verbal skills
- Some travel required (valid passport needed at time of start)