Account Executive on Cogeco
The Account Executive position is responsible for managing the day-to-day business of the account including the following:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s business, products and category/industry
- Develop a positive and partnering relationship with all clients and agency colleagues
- Prepare contact reports and weekly status reports
- Development of creative briefs, analysis of test results and competitive analysis
- Assist with efforts for media planning, communication planning, creative strategy and development, and research projects
- Help with collaborative effort in development of creative execution and strategy
- Timeline development & management of creative from brief through to market implementation
- Manage estimates and tracking of financial reports (BCR)
- Work daily with clients and creative teams on feedback and approvals
- Participate in client meetings and presentations if and when required.
- Post secondary education or University degree preferred.
- Previous Agency experience mandatory.
- Business-to-business experience is a plus.
- Must be passionate about creative and have great project management skills.
- Understands principles of CRM.
- Managed or participated in Digital campaigns – including email, website development and/or advertising.
- Must be an original thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Must thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Possess basic presentation skills – exposure to formal presenting in client meetings
- Must be detail oriented, organized and passionate about the business
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page