Account Director full-time
BrightRoll is the world’s largest and most trusted video ad network and leading provider of digital video advertising services. We are building our Canadian sales organization and are recruiting for two Account Directors who will be based in Toronto and will report to our Managing Director.
The ideal candidates will have in-depth experience and a proven track record in online and/or traditional advertising sales.
As an Account Director for BrightRoll Canada, you’ll sell advertising for the world’s largest and most trusted video advertising network and # 2 video property in Canada. The primary responsibility for the Account Director is to drive and grow new business revenue from a portfolio of top tier agencies and Fortune 100 advertisers.
This is a high-growth, client facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise, and a proven track record for driving revenue and closing business. We are looking for candidates who are well connected to key decision makers at both agencies and brands across various industries. A successful candidate must be highly self-motivated, client focused, extremely organized and creative while possessing exceptional communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a company with a leadership position in video and mobile, both of which are the fastest growing categories of digital advertising in Canada.
- Evangelize and articulate BrightRoll Canada’s Smart Video Advertising solution and unique value proposition to assigned media buying/planning agencies and direct clients.
- Strategize and generate revenue from assigned agencies and account assignments through sales calls and sales presentations.
- Develop account strategies to drive long-term revenue growth, develop requests for proposal responses, and drive upfront media buying in a way that meets advertiser and agency business needs and marketing objectives.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships at all levels within assigned accounts, demonstrating a thorough understanding of account’s organization, needs and revenue potential.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly/annual sales and margin goals against assigned agency/account list.
- Utilize Salesforce to consistently and accurately record sales activity, deal pipeline and forecast revenue.
- Proactively provide client research, industry specific information and become the go-to subject matter expert in the online and mobile video advertising space.
- 3-5+ years experience in adverting sales, online advertising or mobile advertising sales.
- The ideal candidate will have digital/video sales experience, from a Network or Publisher.
- Existing and current relationships with key decision makers at all levels of influence within the Canadian agency and advertiser community.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering against quota and exceling in a highly competitive market.
- Ability to think strategically, strong understanding of traditional and contemporary marketing dynamics, tactics and strategies.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com or equivalent)
- Agency experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- BA/BS or College Diploma (Marketing/Advertising preferred)
With reach to 10 million monthly unique viewers in Canada and 150 million unique viewers globally, BrightRoll is the world’s largest and most trusted video ad network and the leading provider of digital video advertising services. The BrightRoll Network has access to billions of video impressions per month enabling advertisers to execute smart digital video campaigns across a massive pool of web and mobile video inventory. The company’s proprietary buying technology, combined with full site disclosure, detailed performance reports and flexible targeting provide brands and agencies with the reach, frequency and scalability needed to achieve campaign goals. BrightRoll is a privately held, venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information visit www.brightroll.com.