Dare is one of North America's leading integrated communications agencies. Our success comes from our culture of innovation and unique agency structure, while also incorporating tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on.
Dare Vancouver is currently seeking an Account Director with a very strong proficiency and passion for marketing and advertising. You are all about client service and how digital marketing can deliver results. You can manage up as well as down and have a persuasive communications style. You enjoy leading account teams and working closely with strategic planners. Your agency experience shows through your thoughtful approach to integrated marketing opportunities and your ability to effectively work within a cross-functional team.
You will lead the long term management of our accounts. Your job will include dedication to client satisfaction, breakthrough thinking, quality delivery, account profitability, and account growth.
About the Role:
- Nourish and safeguard the client relationship, maintaining contact and building rapport at as many level of his organization as possible.
- Delivers the best possible product, firmly grounded in a thoughtful, strategically sound understanding of the client's business, the account's long-term direction and the task at hand.
- Ensure that the agency's work is a reflection of our collective expertise and that the input and contribution of as many people as appropriate has been sought out during its development.
- Assume, in partnership with strategic planning, full responsibility for the brand's strategic direction -- its development and eventual client approval.
- Advance the professional development of the people in your group, be willing to delegate, monitor their work, be a readily accessible resource and provide regular performance reviews.
- Obtain client feedback and identify problem areas before they become major issues.
- Stay abreast of your client's business results. If objectives are not being met, find out why (fast!) and initiate appropriate action.
- Keep senior management informed of any issues affecting the overall health and profitability of the account.
- Be a leader, reinforcing the company's value and culture.
- Communication or marketing degree
- 5 to 8 years agency or related experience
- Expert client management skills
- Leader, motivator, mentor
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Extremely detailed and organized
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of broadcast, print, and online an asset
Learn more about Dare at www.thisisdare.com