1-800-GOT-JUNK?, The World’s Largest Junk Removal Service, is looking for a sales professional to help maximize potential from existing Commercial clients. As the Account Development Coordinator, you will identify opportunities and contact customers to achieve aggressive sales targets. Your natural sales abilities are complemented by your positive attitude, customer service focus and organizational skills. You enjoy a fast-paced, challenging and fun work environment that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow while contributing to the success of a $100M international franchise organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate additional revenue from existing Commercial clients through the execution of an extensive outbound phone, email and mail program
- Identify opportunities through all available channels and accept new prospect leads from various channels
- Qualify national account leads and successfully move them through the sales pipeline.
- Manage approved projects from bidding, management, through to debrief
- Collaborate with the marketing department in the creation and coordination of marketing collateral for Strategic Accounts and analyze marketing data to determine best practices (i.e., ROI, redemption rates, click through rates, etc.).
- Provide support to Franchise Partners to facilitate Local Commercial sales growth
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Competitive, goal-oriented team player
- Confident phone presence with the ability to balance perseverance with a customer focus
- Determined, positive and energetic
- Minimum one year sales experience, preferably in a retail/customer service environment
- Post secondary education an asset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel
More About Us
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is an award-winning company. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has been honored as the second best workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada, a list featured in Canadian Business magazine. For the past three years, BC Business Magazine’s “Best Company To Work For” ranked 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in the top two, and for two of those three years, the company held the number one spot! We are a dynamic, growth-oriented company that has been featured everywhere from Fortune Magazine and The New York Times to Dr. Phil and Oprah!