Whitman Emorson is seeking a part-time writer, research and editor.
This role is ideal for a smart, hardworking, ambitious and flexible candidate who is eager to learn, and to make a meaningful contribution to a studio engaged in a wide range of creative projects. We are seeking someone with 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- research and writing for presentations, proposals, ads, marketing materials and more
- writing and reporting for magazine projects
- participate in brainstorming, naming sessions, and other creative meetings
- contribute to social media
- support other day-to-day writing and editing-based tasks as required
Whitman Emorson is a design and communications consultancy. We work closely with our clients to help them understand their core strengths and values, and to express themselves in compelling ways. For more, visit us online at whitmanemorson.com.
Please a 150-word cover letter in the body of your email explaining why you’re the right fit for this job, along with a CV and one writing sample, to firstname.lastname@example.org.