The position of Web Marketing Strategist requires an energetic, outgoing person with a passion for excellence. You are looking for a career, not just a job and are willing to reach beyond the job description to excel in this position. You are a team player who will enjoy taking a key role on a small team and can be relied upon to get the job done with your unfailing focus on details and results. You are sales oriented and web‐savvy with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Creating marketing collateral: brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.
- Placing 30 – 50 sales calls a week to further qualify or support reseller partners and prospects and arrange for follow‐up discussions as required.
- Provide sales support by fielding enquiries from VARs & end‐customers, and be the one point of contact to prospects for our direct marketing initiatives.
- Managing and maintaining the KONNECT™ Office Phone System Value Added Reseller (VAR) portal.
- Events Coordination including planning, preparation, logistics, invitations, follow up emails & and troubleshooting as needed.
- Website content update & maintenance: tracking changes, responding to inquiries sent to our website & working with technical team.
- Collaborate with outsourced marketing agencies and vendors to execute marketing campaigns and manage lead generation activity.
- Maintain online profiles, postings, etc. for the company.
- Manage online and email lead generation and conversion activities.
- Develop knowledge base materials for online support of VARs and end users
- Define and refine processes for support inquiries, RMA requests, etc
- Evaluate and work with third‐parties to outsource elements of the support infrastructure needed to scale the company longer term
- Provide feedback and input on how product, features, process, documentation, etc can change to improve the customer experience..
As our ideal candidate you have:
- Post‐secondary education in marketing or equivalent.
- 2‐4 years marketing/sales/support experience in a technology related field.
- Strong command of the English language with demonstrated writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, experience maintaining web pages and driving online marketing, with web development exposure as well.