You’re an experienced marketing professional looking to work in a multi-faceted growth marketing agency with a great team of people and a roster of exceptional clients. You’re an attentive listener, and you take care to understand a client’s goals and challenges before embarking on growth-oriented solutions that are driven by solid business principles, and a mix of pragmatism and creativity. You use a customer-centric approach to work collaboratively with clients and co-workers, ensuring a productive and enjoyable process for all. Marketing and sales are in your DNA, and you understand the value of a strong brand strategy in driving business success. You’re self-motivated without being selfish, and your ability to put yourself in your client’s shoes is what sets you apart. As a trusted partner to our clients, you use empathy and diligence to underscore smart strategy and carry an authentic drive to support their success using the Everbrave approach.
- Develop relationships with prospects and clients – gain a clear understanding of their business, recognizing challenges/opportunities, recommending solutions and nurturing the account long-term.
- Manage all efforts as it relates to growth marketing plans; work across the team to ensure resources are optimized and information is shared as it relates to their efforts.
- Support on new business opportunities – including research and assisting with proposal development and growth marketing plans.
- Work collaboratively with the partners, Senior Growth Advisors, accounts and creative team on strategy, execution and delivery, all the while ensuring outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Daily management of the client relationship: understanding their business and what is needed, ensuring accurate delivery of products, attend meetings, initiate regular emails and phone calls and providing prompt and meaningful support for urgent requirements.
- Establish closed-loop analytics around your marketing strategies to understand how activity is generating traffic and leads – and how we can grow it.
- Develop a strong understanding of Everbrave’s key pillars – marketing, sales, brand and customer experience, effectively communicating our expertise to clients and spotting areas of opportunity for your clients.
- Work within HubSpot, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Databox, etc. to gain information and translate to actionable insights.
- Provide direction to internal/external copywriter partners to produce, create and edit marketing content in support of strategies.
- Work within our operations/account platform to set up new client profiles, projects and monitor budgets.
- Provide copywriting support for client and internal projects (when appropriate).
- Participate in weekly team meetings (WIP – Work in Progress) and provide a status update on your current or upcoming clients/projects.
- Proofread documents for accuracy before sending to the internal team and clients.
- Above all else, be a decent human who strives to support and encourage others.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience working in marketing/communications with both B2B and B2C clients.
- Experience working with agencies or in an agency setting; or client side with a growth mindset.
- Proven ability to be a creative and strategic thinker with leadership skills.
- Ability to develop KPI’s, goals and benchmarks and drive the performance of campaigns and projects.
- Strong overall business understanding.
- Excellent communication skills are critical (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment.
We’re a full-service growth marketing agency specializing in the development of marketing, sales, brand and customer experience strategies for our clients’ growing businesses. We pride ourselves on delivering both effective content and creative work that aligns with our client’s business goals and reaches their audience in a meaningful way. Having worked with industry-leading companies in a full range of sectors, we pride ourselves on strong client retention, award-winning work and delivering effective solutions to unique challenges. Working here you can count being respected, supported, encouraged, and ultimately challenged to do your best work as you bring your authentic and individual self to a welcoming team of collaborators.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!