Sangoma, a leading provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both telecommunications and data communications applications, is looking for a talented, self-motivated web marketing developer to join our fast paced, ever growing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Web Marketing Developer needs solid technical and effective interpersonal skills and a drive to help Sangoma work smart as it grows its brand on and offline.
The role exists in marketing, but as marketing integrates with many other aspects of the business, we need a sharp coder with exceptional people skills who can make the right information move through the company seamlessly. You need a mind for business. Sales and marketing work hand in hand to deliver exceptional quality and value to our international customer base.
In addition to fantastic people skills, we are seeking excellent English skills. English-Spanish bilingualism is strongly preferred due to our rapid growth in Latin American markets. Entrepreneurial mentality is a must.
This is not a design job: web designers need not apply. We are seeking coding skills first and foremost to support our professional internal designers. A mind for marketing or a flare for writing doesn’t hurt: as we all pull our weight in different aspects of the department. You’ll need to pitch in.
If you’ve got the technical ability and want to expand your horizons in a rapidly growing, fun company, this may be the role for you.
- Maintain all web servers owned by marketing.
- Develop new back-end and front-end code upon marketing requirements.
- Assist in making sure email blasts and drip campaigns are properly formatted and functioning optimally.
- Assist in building micro sites, landing pages and implementing translations.
- Maintain the marketing automation tool and assist with integrating the marketing automation system with the Sage CRM.
- Assist with setting up feeds to other websites, social media and others.
- Help troubleshoot technical issues pertaining to the web and business automation tools as assigned.
- Work with third party agency to integrate partner portal into marketing automation system using APIs.
- Maintain web tracking technology.
- Gather report data for marketing and other departments.
Required Technical Skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with WordPress development (shortcodes, plugins, themes)
- Experience working with PHP MVC frameworks like Codeigniter and Symfony 1.4
- Experience developing with web APIs.
- Experience in MySQL database administration
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience with Google Analytics and web server log analysis
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate effort, prioritize and deliver on commitments
- Ability to evaluate and clearly communicate (verbal and written) concepts and ideas.
Nice to have
- Experience in Pardot or any other marketing automation tool
- Marketing Automation Integration Experience (Pardot, Sales Fusion, Sage CRM etc.)
- Social media experience
- Spanish Language
- Telecom or VoIP industry experience
- Think big, start small, move fast
- Relaxed creative environment dedicated developing awesome technology and great products
- Small teams of highly motivated and creative developers
- Start-up mentality with large degree of freedom and expression
- Toronto, CANADA. Relocation expenses not provided. Must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
- Full-time, Benefits available