Web Graphic Designer
*1 year Maternity Leave Cover*
This is a fixed term contract for up to twelve months to cover maternity leave. The contract will commence in mid-February 2013.
This position requires accurateness, energetic drive, the ability to multitask and prioritize. Additional responsibilities will include leading and implementing on-going projects to improve our current global opinion panel recruitment, incentive and automations where applicable, to better improve our respondents’ experience. It is critical that the successful candidate is comfortable interacting with staff at all levels internal and external to Ipsos - senior executives, support staff, clients, vendors, etc.
- Website Administration- provide technical support for the maintenance of the North American Ipsos i-Say panelist website, making sure that standards and specifications for the website look and feel are met, update the website content and graphic features while developing and implementing new innovative / interactive features.
- Graphic Design– deliver creative for recruitment of new panel members (HTML invitation letters and banners), create new designs or skins for the website and provide any other special design requests
- Social Media Development-
- administer, develop and improve Wordpress platform blogs; working with communication specialists for different social media platforms or other online campaigns; create banners and creative for Facebook and Twitter pages
- work directly with our respondent communications team to develop/incorporate social promotions into the existing marketing program as well as cross promotional events
- work collaboratively in the team environment to support i-Say engagement initiatives
- Strong knowledge ofHTML; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience performing work that confirms to best practices for web and graphic design
- Ability to generate and customize blogs on the Wordpress platform
- Capability to integrate Social media plugins within other platforms
- Experience with Adobe Flash, PHP would be a plus
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Be creative, enthusiastic, willing to improve, come up with ideas, results oriented
- Be able to self manage from start to delivery of a project
- Work on time-sensitive projects
- Strong attention to detail – error-free output with minimal supervision
- as well as the ability to see the big picture when working on a project
- Have the ability to work with team members across various departments and geographic locations
- Ability to speak Canadian French a plus.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.