Pethealth Inc. (TSX:PTZ) is a growing Canadian organization and a leading provider of health-related services to pet owners, animal shelters, and veterinary clinics across North America. Our products and services include pet insurance, pet recovery database services, microchip technology and animal management software for shelters and animal control agencies.
Check out our core brands at Petango.com, ThePetangoStore.com, 24petwatch.com, Petpoint.com, and Petcareinsurance.com, to see what we’re all about!
We are currently looking for an experienced Web & Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in Oakville on a permanent, full-time basis. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with virtually every Pethealth brand, using your creative design and front-end development skills to contribute to our continued growth.
This dynamic role will include aspects of web and email design & development, graphic design for online and offline marketing materials as well as branding and identity design (logos, letterhead, etc.).
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a web design role, working concurrently with multiple brands in a client-side or agency-side role
- Exposure to web development with database back-ends
- Experience designing e-commerce and/or transactional websites
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat
- Comfortable working with both Mac & PC
- Knowledge of Design Theory & Usability Best-Practices
- Understanding of design for various web browsers
- Video editing experience would be an asset
- Able to work with short deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Self-starter, can work independently as well as in a team
- Creative, and able to balance creativity with productivity
- A fast-learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This position offers a base salary, benefits (medical, dental and pet insurance), paid vacation, a dynamic work environment, and an opportunity to work on a wide variety of sites and projects in a client-side role. We are located in Oakville near Dorval Drive/QEW.