LPi Group is a strategic marketing and communications agency with 50 plus staff in offices in Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto. Since 1990 our client base has expanded across Canada and throughout the US and includes some of the most trusted brands and services in the world.
We are looking to fill this newly created position here in our Calgary office!! If you are digitally savvy, keen about being a member of a growing team and excel in your abilities to take a project from concept to completion, we want to hear from you!The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating with four key stakeholders (our clients, creative department, account teams and outside vendors) in the planning, scheduling and execution of Digital projects. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for meeting client expectations, project profitability and delivery of quality service.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Negotiate, define, communicate and manage LPi digital projects to achieve positive results
- Foster relationships with Account Directors and Account Managers across the agency
- Provide ongoing evaluation of the scope of projects, prioritize work and manage resources to meet strategic, time and financial objectives
- Create and effectively execute project schedules to achieve established deliverables
- Establish clear project parameters which support the success of all internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs, and invoices
- Implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Utilize appropriate resources to meet project needs
- Manage client, third party vendor and internal team performance as appropriate
- Maintain high standards of professional integrity on all proposed and actual client business solutions
- Ensure all digital work is conceptually powerful, strategically on target and maintains a standard of excellence across multiple mediums.
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure both profitability and quality.
Key Skills & Attributes
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years managing digital projects
- Proven experience managing simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in one of the following areas: business, marketing, communications, e-business engineering or computer science
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels, clients, agency leadership and external influencers in the digital/marketing arena
- The position requires a strong understanding of technical aspects of Digital marketing principles, web site production and usability, online advertising, social media, mobile and e-mail campaigns
- Able to understand technical, artistic and design issues, and clearly distill and communicate issues to key stakeholders
- Experience in negotiating, brainstorming and strategic planning and execution
- Excellent written communication, time management and presentation skills