Web Development Project Manager full-time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: Graphically Speaking (http://www.graphicallyspeaking.ca)
Graphically Speaking is an industry-leading, full-service web development firm, with a full-time team of over 45 web specialists who collectively produce hundreds of websites every year.
Our range of services include: Web and mobile design, internet marketing, e-commerce & application development. To learn more about us, see our website.
Our Value Statements:
Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Individual contribution and responsibility.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
The ideal candidate will possess as many of the following assets as possible:
Skills and Experience
- Web development, design or programming designation from a recognized post-secondary institute.
- 2+ years of commercial website development experience and 1-2 years of website project management/coordination experience.
- Project management training or certificate
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet and related technologies.
- Internet & social marketing knowledge & skills.
- Be highly organized and possess excellent verbal/written communication.
- Outstanding eye for detail and quality control.
- Experience with layout and design.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You must be able to work well with a wide range of people.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and other standard web development tools.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Knowledge of website usability, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is preferred.
- Web copywriting skills would be ideal.
- Self-starter, quick learner, intelligent and resourceful.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedules and communicating a project’s progress.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Competitive salary, MSP coverage, extended medical and dental, flex time, profit sharing, education fund and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page