Graphically Speaking is an industry-leading, full-service web development firm, with a full-time team of over 45 web specialists who collectively produce hundreds of websites every year.
Our range of services include: Web and mobile design, internet marketing, e-commerce & application development. To learn more about us, see our website.
Our Value Statements:
Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Individual contribution and responsibility.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
The ideal candidate will possess as many of the following assets as possible:
Skills and Experience
- Web development, design or programming designation from a recognized post-secondary institute.
- 2+ years of commercial website development experience and 1-2 years of website project management/coordination experience.
- Project management training or certificate
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet and related technologies.
- Internet & social marketing knowledge & skills.
- Be highly organized and possess excellent verbal/written communication.
- Outstanding eye for detail and quality control.
- Experience with layout and design.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You must be able to work well with a wide range of people.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and other standard web development tools.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Knowledge of website usability, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is preferred.
- Web copywriting skills would be ideal.
- Self-starter, quick learner, intelligent and resourceful.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedules and communicating a project’s progress.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Competitive salary, MSP coverage, extended medical and dental, flex time, profit sharing, education fund and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry.