Come be part of a team that will directly shape and influence the future growth of Amazon. The Amazon Recruiting Technology (ART) is responsible for delivering an industry leading candidate experience; developing, building and innovating global, scalable technology solutions that are both powerful and light-weight. This team and technologies are a critical component in Amazon’s continued growth and launching of new products and services.
You will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. As a part of the ART team, you will deliver robust feature sets, intuitive designs, and user interfaces that make it easy for Amazonians to excel at recruiting the top talent in the world.
You have strong computer science credentials, are passionate about Internet technology, are customer-obsessed and have a track record of building quality web sites. You intrinsically use technology to solve problems. You understand the untapped power of utilizing internet technologies and social networking to find the best and the brightest candidates to build Amazon’s goal to be the most customer-centric company in the world. You live and breathe data analysis and can succinctly and accurately report your findings. Most importantly, you have a passion for learning and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of experience
- Self-directed, ability to multi-task, sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Proven design skills and able to find creative scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Experience in supporting high-traffic, high-throughput, distributed web sites
- Strong project-management skills, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
- Experience designing, building and maintaining Drupal CMS (Content Management Systems) with over 100,000 page views per day
- Experience using SQL