Based in downtown Toronto, Interad Media Design Corp. has been providing complete Web-based solutions and online media consulting services to clients across North America since 1995. We have a selected list of clientele with very challenging projects on an ongoing basis.
Listed below are the skills required for majority of challenges you will be facing. This is a full time position with plenty of room for growth.
- Must have a computer science degree or diploma
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, and graceful degradation for older browsers and devices.
- Must be proficient in building dynamic web applications.
- Experience with using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Experience developing responsive and accessible sites.
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor such as SASS or LESS.
- Experience with developing for mobile devices (tablets, phones).
- Experience with a frontend framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Must have experience with browser compatibility testing.
- Must know how server side code interacts with client side code.
- Must have a working understanding of website security (XSS, SSI Injection).
- Desire and willingness to learn and discover new technologies.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with front-end graphing libraries (D3.js, Highcharts, etc.)
- Experience with Perl, PHP, or .NET.
- Experience with MVC programming.
- Ability to speak/understand/read/write French.
- Applicant must be able to start a project with minimum requirements.
- Applicant must be able to multitask.
- Applicant must be able to adapt to changing requirements and specifications.
- Applicant must be able to work on projects with tight timelines.
Your choice of an OS X or Windows based workstation.
Some of our servers run Linux. Basic knowledge of Unix would be an asset.
The following is a partial list of some of the software applications and
application suites you may expect to make use of during development:
- Notepad ++
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MultiBrowser Viewer