This is a call for coders. A want-ad for web developers.
Pink Elephant Marketing is seeking a part time web-savvy professional to create interactive and dynamic sites for our clients. (Bonus points if you're capable of building apps.) This part time position is in-office minimum 15 hours per week.
- Wire framing
- SQL & Database design
- CMS maintenance
- Testing and debugging
- SEO practices
- Browser & device compatibility
- Latest APIs & plugins
- Using Adobe Creative Suite applications specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- E-Newsletter Distribution through 3rd party providers (Mail Chimp, Campaigner, etc)
- AT least 3-5 yrs experience
- Design experience, including creating graphics and wire-framing of web pages.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- The skills to be efficient yet thorough
- Ability to match creative PSD’s like no other
Location: Currently in Mississauga, re-locating to downtown Toronto within the next 6-months.
Compensation to commensurate with experience
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank you in advance for submitting your qualifications and portfolio.