We are seeking experienced front-end web developers to join our team on a contract or project basis.
You are a coder who appreciates great visual and interaction design, and can help bring it to life in the form of a responsive website. You are experienced in working closely with a creative team throughout a project, and comfortable rapidly iterating on prototypes. You are willing to jump into new technologies, learn them and teach the team about them. You are passionate about UX and understand that technology doesn't work unless it works for the people interacting with it.
- 3+ years experience with website development
- Experience with responsive frameworks and grid systems such as Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, Susy
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some experience with server-side technologies such as PHP, .NET and content management systems such as Wordpress, Silverstripe, and Drupal
- First-hand experience with responsive web design
- Focus on detail and quality control, ability to debug effectively
- Work with the creative team in exploring and detailing designs and developing prototypes
- Work with style tiles and other creative artifacts to create functional prototypes
- Working with application developers and helping to integrate with back-end systems
- Producing optimized graphics from Photoshop files
- Creation of web style guides, interface specifications, contributing to user experience documentation
Our preference is for candidates based in Calgary or Vancouver, but we will consider the right talent anywhere.