Web developer/designer full-time
Become part of a fast-growing marketing agency conducting leading online projects. The ideal candidate will demonstrate friendly and professional interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, organized and passionate about everything to do with the web. A desire to learn new technologies and methods is also expected.
- HTML5 and related API's
- CSS3, jQuery, AJAX
- Wordpress theme customization
- Experience in responsive design
- Translate PSD's to HTML5/CSS/jQuery
- Experience with a wide variety of CMS platforms (Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, ModX, Expression Engine)
- Building websites that validate in both HTML and CSS according to W3C)standards.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
- Consulting and providing recommendations, where appropriate, to enhance functionality and usability for internal and client projects.
- Maintenance and upgrades to existing websites and applications.
- Documenting code.
- Delivering client training.
- Research and development with new technologies.
Required Personal Traits
- Friendly, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Pride in finished work
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about the web.
- Strong problem-solving skills
A plus - experience in the following areas:
- Flash / ActionScript
- Social Media Application Development
- Mobile Web and Application Development
- Object-Oriented Programming / Analysis / Design
- Working with client technologies PC/Mac, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Agency experience is not required but preferred
The web developer will work closely with the marketing team on all web projects. As the technical expert, we will rely on you to stay updated on the most current technologies and best practices of website development and bring that into your work. You will be responsible for proactively maintaining the technical integrity of the site and working collaboratively with the marketing team to find creative options, solutions, and workarounds. You are able to work quickly in a very fast paced and demanding environment while maintaining an extremely high quality of excellence.