*To apply, please submit an online portfolio along with your resume.*
MoneyKey is an online financial service provider, offering consumers access to various financial products through the power of online technology. Our organization has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception in 2011 and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit, passion and top-tier talent. We are seeking a talented Web Designer looking for an opportunity to join a fun, energetic, and forward-thinking team with a startup culture.
You are a talented professional looking for a career, not a job. You picture yourself with a fun, vibrant and entrepreneurial organization where your ideas will be heard and you have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills!
The Web Designer is responsible for the conceptualization and development of the overall web-based experience, continuously striving to improve the quality, functionality and look and feel of our web and mobile sites. We are looking for a creative Web Designer who is passionate about delivering high quality work to spearhead the next generation of our web-based products.
- Conceptualize, design and create high-quality custom images and graphics in a variety of formats
- Design and develop high quality, intuitive, functional and user-friendly websites
- Design web and mobile experiences at the initial concept, storyboarding, wire framing and design stages
- Ensure the web experience is user-friendly, industry-leading and consistent with brand and marketing concepts
- Working with the marketing team to continuously build upon existing web-based products to ensure marketing strategy is reflected in web design
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash) a requirement
- Experience with Front-End UI/UX development
- Post-secondary education in Web Design, Graphic Design, Web Development, Marketing or equivalent work experience a requirement
- Familiarity with usability best practices
- Understands and can implement responsive design techniques (mobile/desktop/tablet)
- Must be passionate about delivering high quality work
- Must be entrepreneurial, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment