Web Designer - 12 Month Contract
Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, within Meridian’s Marketing Communications team, the Web Designer/Developer is responsible for production of creative assets to support digital campaigns and core digital platform enhancements. The work would primarily be front-end development, working closely with agencies and under the guidance of a User Experience designer within the Digital Banking team.
- Front-end end coding for email campaigns, campaign landing pages and meridiancu.ca
- Configuration, testing and deployment of email campaigns using Constant Contact
- Working with IT development team to integrate custom landing pages into Sharepoint CMS
- Design, coding and publishing as required to support migration of CMS to new Kentico platform
- Design creative and deploy social advertising campaigns
- General design of digital creative as required to support UX designer and external agency partners
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
1 to 2 years’ experience in similar role
Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator) and web graphic formats
Must have a strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, web standards and responsive layout techniques.
Must have experience coding and deploying email using email marketing or marketing automation software
Experience working with Content Management Systems an asset – particularly SharePoint or Kentico
Thank you for your interest in Meridian Credit Union. Please note that due to the volume of applications, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Meridian is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we will partner with you to meet your needs.