- one temporary, up to 12 months
Apply your exceptional web and graphic design skills at the Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation, an agency of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture.
What can I expect to do in this role?
Working with the interactive marketing team, you will:
- develop a wide variety of materials from design concept through to final production by researching, creating and developing creative solutions
- produce designs and layouts for online marketing tactics including social media, mobile and e-mail campaigns
- develop electronic solutions to support graphic design and production projects by developing and producing web-ready electronic files for web posting and electronic distribution
- advise on optimal creative and technical solutions for web designs and implementation requirements
Location: 10 Dundas Street East, Toronto, Ontario
How do I qualify?
- you have experience with web production and graphic design
- you have knowledge of web industry standards and leading-edge tools and techniques in graphic design and layout, illustration and web production in order to provide advice on web graphic design (e.g. concepts, layout, production)
- you have knowledge of current digital production and software and technology techniques (e.g. PC and Mac-based software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Video Encoder, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional, Indesign, Roxio Videopro and video converter, HTML, CSS and Flash Action Script)
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- you have communication and consultation skills to interact with management, staff and suppliers to support program areas
- you have interpersonal skills to collaborate and build effective working relationships and provide support and advice to the team regarding web production and graphic design issues
Project Management and Organizational Skills:
- you have project management and organizational skills to manage concurrent projects and coordinate, conceptualize and execute a variety of projects
- you have analytical skills to assess and provide recommendations to project requests as they relate to the overall brand and established visual strategy
Salary range: $1,227.40 – $1,406.47 per week