IBI Group is searching for a talented and creative Web Designer/Webmaster to join us. You will be working at our Downtown Toronto office, located in the heart of the city. There are many restaurants and shops close by, and the walk to Union Station is a quick 10 minutes, making it perfect for commuters.
The perfect hire for this role, will be able to balance his/her self with one foot in the world of graphic design and the other in the world of computer programming.
You will be supported by a team of IT professionals, but must have the ability to think creatively, and work independently when necessary.
- Ensure the company website is maintained to an acceptable standard
- Content management of new items, project details and other areas of interest
- Work directly with web programmers to ensure content is uploaded onto site in an efficient manner
- Maintaining and providing records of website activity
- Developing our current SharePoint interface to meet new needs
- Supplying ideas for innovative growth
- Maintaining a cohesive graphic look for web content and media
- Post secondary education in a related field is required
- 2-5 years of experience is ideal
- Full working knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver)
- A creative mind is necessary to excel in this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and able to work with strict deadlines
Founded in 1974, IBI Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing a range of services focusing on the physical development of cities. IBI Group specializes in four areas of development: Urban Land, Facilities, Transportation and Systems. Worldwide, we employ over 2700 professionals in more than 85 offices internationally and we proudly practice with ISO 9001:2000 certification.