Jumbleberry Interactive is an online services company specializing in the field of e-commerce, interactive marketing and creative development. Our core focus is performance-based consulting.
Moreover, Jumbleberry provides its clients with measurable and quantifiable results with their online efforts. Our mission is to ensure that you realize direct ROI from the time invested in getting your brand message, product, or service to your target audience.
The expectation is that the ideal candidate will be creative and autonomous, with 3 to 5 years’ experience as a web designer. Additionally, a background in graphic design and social media is an asset. The position will entail ongoing collaboration with an Art Director in the production of web pages, rich media ads and promotional campaigns. The chosen candidate must be a proficient communicator, detailed/process-oriented, resourceful and efficient.
Responsibilities/Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent hand coded HTML/CSS
- Experience integrating HTML/CSS with a CMS (Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience designing interactive Flash products
- Experience with content management systems in order to maintain areas of the websites, as required.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Coding (php, ruby, etc.)
- Hosting/managing CMS's/sites
- SEO/Analytics/Social Media
- Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator
- Additional design experience