Here’s the job opportunity…
In this role, your primary responsibility will be Web Design and SharePoint will be a secondary responsibility.
As a Web Designer and SharePoint Specialist at ivari, you are responsible for designing and developing user interfaces (UI) for websites and other interactive, multimedia applications. You demonstrate excellent creative skills and are able to clearly articulate, prototype and implement design ideas on time.
In this role you also educate, provide guidance and assist SharePoint site administrators and business users on proper and efficient use of SharePoint. Conduct required analysis and design SharePoint solutions that meet the business needs.
In this role you will;
- Design and create interactive prototypes and mock-ups including page layout and navigational elements.
- Code and deliver design artifacts using the latest web design technologies and tools.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Provide SharePoint consultation, guidance, and assistance to site owners, site administrators and users on proper site design, usage, content organization and management, and best practices.
- Participate in developing realistic corporate-wide SharePoint plans, policies, procedures and best practices that support organizational objectives.
- Provide testing and application production support as required.
What we are looking for…
Experience working with responsive design for building websites
Excellent understanding of UI development for mobile and web, technology trends, and demonstrable design skills
Proven passion for all things digital (web, tablets, mobile, video, social)
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Knowledge and understanding on a wide range of SharePoint capabilities
Experience in implementing and supporting SharePoint solutions
Experience with Office 365 SharePoint Online would be an asset
Experience with web development would be an asset
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Self-Starter; Highly-Organized; Detail-Oriented
Education: University degree or post-secondary accreditation in a related field
What we pay…P04 ($55,586 - $69,482 - $83,378)
Who you are…
You are a team player who not only understands our core values but lives them every day. You know the importance of…
Bringing clarity and focus to your work;
Doing what you say you will;
Collaborating with others;
Understanding our business, the market, and our customers;
Developing yourself and others; and
Doing the right thing!
We are an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant workplace. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.