bv02 is a results-driven digital marketing company that measures success by the success of its clients. We balance innovation with experience on every project, and we look for the same balance in the people who we work with.
If you stay on the edge of creativity, technology or E-business, strive to be the best in your field and enjoy a collaborative team environment, then perhaps we should talk.
bv02 is looking for a highly motivated designer to join our creative and strategy team. Someone who’s willing to roll up their sleeves. Someone who can go to bat as well as root on the team from the bench. The position will include working on a broad range of digital design projects. You don’t mind doing what it takes and you zoom in as tightly as you can to ensure your pixels are as tight as your typography.
This member of the the design team can:
- Contribute to design through creative ideas and the execution of the creative vision
- Act as an interactive design expert, reporting on best practices in innovative digital design
- Work closely with Development teams to ensure design is technically sound for implementation
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality design
- Solicit and act on Art and Creative Directors' feedback.
- Be reliable in critical times
- Approach easy task with a level of enthusiasm that bodes well for the team and clients alike
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to continuously improve their own work
- Work closely with Art Director and strategists
- Present work to clients, communicating ideas clearly
Skills we’d like to see:
- Ability to multitask with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be a team player and grow as business grows
- Self-directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
- Flexibility to adapt to changing client service requirements
- Experience with concept creation, site architecture, user-interface specification and interactive design
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humor under pressure
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Collaborate well with others and be receptive to feedback
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote,
- Illustration, Animation, Layout, Typography, Presentation, Motion Graphics
Would be a bonus:
- Mobile, After Effects, Photography, Video Production
We should work together if you:
- have a rock solid portfolio, that demonstrates a passion for design that includes both form and function
- are proficient with the Adobe suite of tools
- have a grip on HTML and CSS
- have great communication and problem solving skills
Things to consider when applying...
We’d like to see a cover letter, resume and a link to your personal portfolio or website.
Applications submitted online are taken seriously.