Trapeze Group delivers solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of passenger transport. Whether addressing the needs of a single department, an entire organization, or the community, Trapeze provides some of the most advanced software, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and mobile technologies in the industry. Hundreds of government and commercial organizations across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific have turned to Trapeze to realize efficiencies, enhance the quality and scope of their services, and safely transport more people with less cost. Visit www.trapezegroup.com.
The Web Designer is responsible for designing, developing and supporting the Trapeze Global Web sites and other interactive, multimedia applications. The successful candidate also helps to manage marketing automation administration and provides additional Web assistance to Trapeze’s sister companies where required.
Demonstrates excellent creative skills and must be able to clearly articulate, prototype and implement design ideas on time. Effective project management skills and attention to detail is essential. The successful candidate will be a contributing member of the Global Marketing team in moving deliverables from concept to production. “Top notch” communication skills and the ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, and changing business environment are essential.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing Web sites and other interactive applications
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of CSS2/CSS3, HTML4/HTML5, AJAX
- Experience working with PHP-based frameworks such as Codeigniter
- Content management systems (CMS) knowledge (ExpressionEngine)
- Administration/management experience with marketing automation software solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, other) required
- Demonstrable creative and graphic skills
- Strong knowledge of established Web standards including Section 508 and W3C
- Ability to understand and follow wireframes, sitemaps, and lo-fi prototypes
- User Experience Design principles
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) knowledge
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Ability to manage high work volumes and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Additional languages such as German an asset. English must be your primary language.
SPECIFIC SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- In-depth experience with graphic applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Flash, and Photoshop, etc.
- Familiarity with Lotus Notes
- Experience with Google Analytics