Our company is an importer and distributor of sports fishing and hunting products. We create and design fishing and hunting products which are sold under our nationally advertised brands including Compac, Streamside and Backwoods. Our website is http://www.cgemery.com
Our company is an importer and distributor of sports fishing and hunting products. We create and design fishing and hunting products which are sold under our nationally advertised brands including Compac, Streamside and Backwoods.
If you are a FISHERMAN and a Web Designer with a passion for fishing, this job is for you! A 6-month contract position as a Web Designer is available at C.G. Emery International Limited. This position may lead to a permanent full time employment. Starting annual salary is $30,000 (35 hours/ week). Employment is on-site at our office located in Markham (Woodbine and Steeles Ave). Interviews commence on April 12, 2012.
Your prime responsibility will be to design/maintain an attractive & highly visited web site. You will write fishing content for the website and be actively involved with pro and amateur fishermen. Knowledge of hunting would be an asset.
- Design and create back-end/front-end interfaces for our existing website.
- Write product descriptions for the website.
- Create interactions in the website with consumers (blogs, videos, tournaments etc.)
- Work by phone and in person with Pro and Amateur sport fishermen.
- Receive and post customer's products reviews.
- Communicate with our customers and sales reps.
- Strong oral & written communications skills.
- Organized, disciplined, detail oriented and reliable.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or Web related program.
- Fishing experience will be a definite asset.
- Ability to take initiative and be pro-active.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.