Location: Markham, ON
Reporting to Director of Multimedia and Web
Mid size Graphic Design, Web design, Print, Marketing Firm with varied clientele.
- Design Photoshop concepts, wire-frames and simple HTML prototypes as the first step in creating new interfaces.
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, making template color changes, creating and editing buttons, images, and navigation).
- Demonstrate attention to every detail of the UI, down to the pixel, and the letter, and the markup that cuts down on the page load time, because that’s part of the user experience too.
- Meet expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Ensure that every user interface you work on is impeccable—it looks and works great, and it’s consistent with our style guide.
- Test your work across browsers and platforms leveraging IE, Chrome and Firefox.
- Track work hours for dockets and manage time efficiently.
What we're looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS. Preferably experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience using graphic/interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator.
- An understanding of Cross Browser Compatibility.
- Knowledge on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
Nice to haves (but will train)
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with 3 Party e-Commerce Programs (Shopify, Big Commerce, Volusion).
- Please be prepared to show a portfolio of your work.
Selection will be made based on experience, capabilities, personality and design talent.
Salary will be based on experience and what value the candidate
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page