Lorex Technology a FLIR Systems Inc company is the pioneer and market leader in do-it-yourself (DIY) video surveillance and awareness technology. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for assisting customers in product selection and purchases directly off our website, as well as assisting with pre-sales questions for items listed on our partner retailer websites.
This position will support our mission to creative unique and customer centric web content. The role will involve understanding of web search behaviour and consumer usage trends. Implement effective page design and improve search engine rankings. You should be passionate about web design and content creation.
To be successful in the role, you should understand design and content from a user’s point of view, and be able to multitask.
- Publish and design new web content
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in comparable web design roles developing content
- Create/update images on Photoshop
- Convert existing documents to HTML
- Help with positioning targeted keywords with new/existing content
- Work with other team members to develop new and creative content
- Use the Internet as a research tool and come up with suggestions/trends based of customer search
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and web accessibility is an asset
- Enforce quality control standards for web content
- Create content for social media
- Take ownership of the Lorex Knowledge base
- Be the go to person for web content
- HTML/HTML 5
- Adobe CS 6