DISCOVERY STARTS HERE
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Samsung is making big steps into enterprise mobility with a wide range of device and SW solutions. With the recent launch of Samsung KNOX™, we are now looking for experienced and talented individuals for our Vancouver lab to design, develop, operate and support these new solutions in the global market.
What Drives You:
You are an innovative, dynamic individual looking for an environment with the agility of a startup and the resources of a well-funded company. You want to personally make a difference as part of a team who builds products that not only delight customers but also achieve market success. You want to join an all-star team being formed right now, and help build and create the web content which will grow our the Samsung KNOX global brand through our web presence. You are a creative at heart, but have the professional maturity to know what it takes to curate and craft the right content to share our vision. You have the leadership skills to take ownership while collaborating and working with others.
This person will help build and create the web content which will grow our Samsung KNOX global brand through our web presence. You will curate and craft the right content to share our vision. You will take ownership of the web content production, from establishing goals and plans and implementing processes and tools, to measuring metrics and monitoring feedback to make iterative changes to better engage audience. You will work as part of the UX experience team to create an world class site.
- Responsible for the end-to-end content production cycle at samsungknox.com web portal and driving traffic to the portal
- Work with internal stakeholders across the globe and marketing agencies to collect and create materials and requirements
- Continue Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities including Google adword selections, copywriting, and optimization of portal for search engines
- Ownership of digital content including video, web content, blogs, news and more.
- Review content from various different stakeholders (marketing, technical SMEs, customer support, product managers), manage content review cycles and ensure coherent messaging
- Build and maintain key relationships across relevant departments including marketing, engineering, product management and senior management
- Collaborate and contribute to marketing and communications campaigns • Understand global and localized content needs
- Facilitate the publishing of content through the Content Management System (CMS)
- Work with and lead technical team members to assess and resolve any technical challenges in displaying or updating the content.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish KPIs to define portal and content success. Report KPI achievement on regular basis to key stakeholders and Vancouver lab management team. Drive improvement/recognition actions based on the metrics.
- Responsible for managing project progress including initial estimates and milestones.
- Additional responsibilities will also include content editing, content entry and project management.
Analyze the web portal business data to determine future content placement opportunities
- Master’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related fields
- Exceptional communication, organizational and influencing skills.
- Expertise in creating and owning Social Media strategy, including deep understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, and Hootsuite Dashboard tools
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience with Content Management Systems.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Some understanding of UX and usability design principles
- 10+ years of experience, plus experience managing content and production for enterprise commercial websites and portals
- Experience working in big organizations and owning an external website or portal for a global service or product offering
- Experience with writing, proofreading, and editing is required.
- Experience with Drupal or similar CMS systems
The successful applicant will be:
- An energetic team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and comfort with ambiguity
- Detail oriented! (pixel perfect deliveries)
- Proactive problem solver
- Experienced in User Centered Design
- Experienced in Usability