Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0016)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
VP of Supply Chain Strategy will be charged with driving, sustaining, and renewing supply chain initiatives to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and ready the company for additional growth.
• Lead an effective Program Management Office (PMO) approach for a complex, multi-dimensional transformation (e.g., a supply chain redesign, an enterprise cost take-out program, etc.).
• Develop and implement fit-for-purpose PMO methodologies for:
o Initiative Management. Initiative charters, project plans, resource plans, milestone tracking.
o Financial Management. Financial baselines, value creation targets, costs to achieve, realization schedules.
o Risk Management. Risk and issue tracking, probability and impact assessments, mitigation plans.
o Communication Management. Stakeholder and executive engagement, formal and ad hoc visibility/reporting.
• Lead engagement, communications, and reporting with executive leadership and other key stakeholders on supply chain initiatives
• collaborative across the company’s entire supply chain value stream, with stakeholders in Strategy, Sourcing, Production, Logistics, Distribution, Finance, and IT.
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required in business or related field; MBA preferred
- APICS or PMO or a related certification preferred
- 10+ years supply chain consulting/leadership experience (e.g., planning, sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, service) for an apparel retailer of appropriate scale (>$1 billion in revenue) through a period of significant expansion
- International supply chain experience
- Strategic and Consultative Skills
- Track Record of Delivery
- Relationship Building Skills
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.