The Marketing Manager at large has ownership of all Merchandise Presentation and In Store Marketing (ISM) initiatives for their respective merchant. The ideal candidate must be flexible to work in multiple locations in the Edmonton area.
- Provide overall (& as needed, store-specific) guidance for Brand/Product adjacencies
- Work with relevant Buyers, Vendors, Store Planning, Signing & Visual teams to develop ISM tactics, for all merchandise, i.e.: Brand or Seasonal Launches, Vendor Shops, etc.
- Adherence to all standards & pre-set timelines
- Responsible to provide clear set up and presentation direction to stores
- Identify ISM needs as they relate to Visual, Signing & Marketing Teams
- Supervision, development and performance management for relevant direct-reports
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study; or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in merchandising and retail preferred
- Store experience an asset
- Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
- Work well independently and in a group environment
- Ability to manager & meet tight deadlines and work with multiple priorities