Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and incentive programs
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Our Oilsands - Fort McMurray, AB location is currently looking for a Vertical Account Manager to join the team. This position is specifically focused in the Oilsands region and is responsible for the increase and maintenance of a required minimum base of revenues and number of customers within an assigned industry vertical. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Industrial Service Operations and remain focused on delivering safe, premier service at all times.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for business development, growth, and maintenance of customer relationships
- Must be a “Subject Matter Expert” for the market and the customers with in the market;
- Establish an acute knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates to ensure an acceptable win rate
- Take a lead role in executing vertical account strategy for assigned accounts;
- Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers;
- Review, understand and use monthly revenue and receivable reports;
- Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- 3-5 years industry sales experience
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statutes, safety and compliance strongly preferred.
- Effective organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Preferred Industrial Cleaning experience;