We are looking for an expert UX/UI designer and front-end developer; someone who is passionate about creating incredible experiences on any sized screen, including mobile.
You are a leader by nature, and believe in simple, yet killer, user experiences. Working with our internal design / web experience team, you will be responsible for designing leading edge experiences for our website, self-serve portal, support site, and more. Using your education and experience in UI designs, wireframes, prototypes, responsive design and front-end coding, you will help make RL a design-lead organization. In addition, you will apply your expertise to newer, cutting-edge projects including gamification and e-zines.
If you think you are up for the challenge, and can prove that you are the right person to take our web presence to the next level, we invite you to show us what you have. Please come ready with a portfolio of work to present.
- Leverage your design and UX expertise to create incredible experiences and amazing interfaces
- Design rich, attractive and intuitive user interfaces for web and mobile of all sizes
- Work closely with product design group to bring consistency across all RL assets
- Conceive, storyboard, design and prototype compelling UIs
- Dream up new and creative ways to build an amazing user experience
- Ability to adapt and follow creative direction / guidelines, but take projects from initial stages to close
- Familiarity and proficiency with iterative workflow
- Willingness to try new digital applications (should we ever finally get a chance to do our dream projects)
- Excellent at collaborating with others in the entire process (gathering reqs, architecting, wireframe, mocking up and executing)
- Foresight in scaling projects up, adapting projects beyond original scope
- Post-secondary education in a UX related field and/or relevant work experience
- Experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Ability to develop mockups and translate them into HTML/CSS interfaces
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with responsive frameworks
Job LocationToronto, Ontario, CanadaPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular