Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one-third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
Deloitte's Technology team has helped the world's biggest multinationals, as well as national and local governments, develop strategies for success. Our team brings deep experience across all industries and business stages to help clients address crucial top management issues. As part of the Deloitte Digital team, the UX/UI Design Lead will:
- Lead teams of designers and developers in the delivery of cutting-edge interactive web based, mobile, and/or desktop applications
- Mentor other User Experience and Interaction Designer junior team members
- Work closely with designers, UX and creative teams to build highly efficient, user-friendly interfaces delivering value and quality to clients
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of rich UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience
- Develop low- fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Develop User personas, scenarios and journey maps
- Develop and implement creative concepts from start to finish
- Develop the aesthetic and creative design of websites
- Create web and mobile-optimized websites that meet project requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of interactive technologies and industry leading practices
- Experience leading development teams in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Strong knowledge of technology architecture - both front-end and back-end
- Experience planning and facilitating user research and usability tests
- Ability to design clean and visually appealing UI
- Ability to work in a variety of design application including…
- Proven experience creating personas, user scenarios, wireframes and user journey diagrams
- Strong knowledge of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite of products
- Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills
- Experience working with large branded websites, CMS and Mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of industry experience in interactive and user interface design
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage clients and Deloitte Digital teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases
Please include with your application a link to your online personal portfolio of previous projects or attach a copy of your PDF Portfolio