SplashDot is an exciting, fast-paced internet software company that specializes in providing leading-edge relationship marketing solutions to large organizations. Our company is unique, in that it consists of both an online software development arm and a web-focused interactive relationship marketing agency. Our software is used to securely power sophisticated online contests, loyalty programs and promotional campaigns. Every day, thousands of people participate online in a SplashDot-operated interactive promotion.
We are looking for a UX Developer to join our small team of experienced programmers. In this role, you will work directly on crucial sites and systems that serve thousands of consumers daily. Our projects are very fast turn-around, generally lasting only a few months, but with some being measured in hours. The position is fast-paced and intense, requiring you to work on a variety of different things every day.
The ideal candidate is:
- a pragmatic and organized problem-solver, able to analyze broad business requirements and propose elegant technical solutions
- dedicated and self-motivated: able to produce superb work on tight timelines and with minimal supervision
- flexible and adaptable in the face of rapidly changing requirements and priorities
- obsessed with quality, both in their own work and in the overall projects they contribute to
- a passionate advocate, who can argue for their chosen approach in a productive and professional way
- great at working with multi-disciplinary teams, and with both technical and non-technical people
Necessary skills and professional experience
- At least 2 years experience working with jQuery or other JS frameworks
- At least 2 years experience with developing responsive email campaigns compatible with all major email clients/platforms
- Familiarity with SCSS or other CSS preprocessors
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working autonomously and/or remotely
- Able to perform basic IT tasks
- Familiarity with MS Office
Compensation and benefits:
We offer competitive salaries based on skills and experience. Benefits include 3 weeks' vacation to start, health/dental, schedule flexibility and telecommuting options.