Canada - Waterloo/Toronto
Reporting to the VP Product Management, the UX Designer is responsible for transforming product requirements into highly functional user interfaces. In this role, you will tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for users around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with engineering and product management throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Take product requirements and consolidate them into software workflows that meet user expectations
- Develop user stories, wireframes and high and low-fidelity prototypes to communicate a compelling design vision
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product owner to ensure feasibility of design concepts
- Conduct user research and focus groups by interacting with the community and internal stakeholders
- Proactively validate designs to ensure seamless user experience across the product suite
- BA in visual design, computer science or a related technical field
- 3 years of experience doing UI/UX design
- iOS/Android/web/Windows experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC - Photoshop and Illustrator
- Practical experience with Agile and Jira a plus
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
No new agencies please.