- Establish UX workflow and drive best practices with an eye toward responsive design patterns, localization, scalability, integration, and ease of maintenance across a variety of consumer touch points and platforms - web, mobile, eCommerce, admin tools, etc.
- Help define user goals, models, taxonomy, and user interfaces for new and existing product features then translate them into wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Perform intuitive UX evaluations, competitive analysis, help facilitate usability testing, and present recommendations on major projects that involve user experience.
- Create, present, and deliver user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, process maps, feature lists, and detailed taxonomy overviews, to effectively communicate interaction, user experience, and design ideas.
- Help develop and evangelize personas and use cases.
- Push innovation both aesthetically and technologically.
- You use your talent for transforming great ideas into engaging creative that captures the imaginations of internal team members, clients, and customers for all screen-based media, including mobile, and emerging formats that our company is required to produce.
- Work with creative directors to conceptualize and execute designs that will advance clients’ businesses.
- Mentor associate designers and designers, helping them develop their skills and performance.
- Works with Creative Directors, UI Designers, Strategists and Developers to establish strategic and creative approaches for a given assignment.
- Works to produce workflows with the team that keeps pace with industry standards and POWERSHiFTER’s deliverables.
- Will stay up to date on the latest UX and design trends and requirements for all current and emerging formats of digital UX design.
- Will creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.
- Will work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Actively contributes to internal programs.
- Participates in the recruitment of new design hires through our interviewing process.
- Will alert Sr. Staff in a timely manner to any issues that they may be having with the workload, others in the office or negative work environment so that they can be addressed quickly.
- Will share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Have fun!
- Minimum Education requirements: Relevant Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Experience requirements: 1-2 years
- This is a full time, permanent position
- $70,000.00-$80,000.00 annually
- Medical and dental benefits offered after 3 month probationary period.
509 - 207 West Hastings St.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page