Who we are:
At Jibestream, we have a platform that helps our customers improve people’s Experience of Place. We do this by enabling them to provide people with the most up-to-date and relevant information based on where they are and where they are going. Today, it’s all about the mobile device, being location-aware, and killer business rules that keep us the best at what we do.
We have graduated from a fast growing start up to playing in the big leagues with rapid global expansion. The pipeline is strong and is comprised of Tier 1 companies looking to deploy across entire networks; the product is the best in the market. Now all we need to win is to continue growing our A team. Traction and product can be developed – finding amazing people is the single hardest part of building a success story. We take our culture and our people very seriously.
What problem are we trying to solve with this role?
Our platform is unlike anything else in the world, and it is continuously evolving. With constantly changing physical spaces, and ongoing implementations, there is new work to be done to engage and delight the end-user. To solve this problem, we need a UI/UX Designer who can keep up with the pace, set the bar high, and reach beyond it.
What we are looking for:
We need a Designer who wants to design interactive web applications for our end users. We want someone who can inspire great designs. Someone who actively seeks to better create better designs and user flows by staying in touch with modern designs and best practices. A Designer who thrives in a collaborative environment and truly understands responsive, forward-thinking human experience. Someone looking for a challenge in a dynamic environment.
We need a UX Designer who can:
- Design. You will apply your extensive experience designing UI and UX to design intuitive interfaces, logical task work flows, and responsive layouts.
- Create. You will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Defend. You will present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Test. You will spearhead end user testing, gathering feedback and applying changes as necessary.
- Champion. You will be the end user champion, focusing on optimizing how our clients and their end users experience our products.
- Get it done. You will execute all stages of all visual design. From converting business ideas to functional design. From concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with the product management and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Contribute. You will participate in brainstorming and planning meetings for new features and upgrades to existing features.
- Advocate. You will advocate for and deliver beautiful and intuitive designs that communicate clearly to users.
So, how do we know that's you?
- You care deeply about the end-result, and the end-user. You are motivated by creating an engaging experience.
- You are a highly driven and detailed-oriented designer.
- You understand technical limitations when presented to you and can find creative ways to work around them.
- You learn fast and are interested in evolving your skills.
- You have a strong understanding of UI and software design skills.
- You are analytical and can perform business requirements analysis measure against what is possible from a design perspective.
- You have hands on expertise as a UX designer. From creating wireframes and prototypes to visual designs based on customer requirements.
- You are open-minded, creative, and flexible.
Here are the top 3 skills you need to succeed as our new UI/UX Designer:
Evangelism – You can justify your designs, and gain followers of your style, with user testing, and leveraging common design patterns. We work on screens both small and large, so like your designs you should be responsive to changes (bad pun…I know).
Collaboration – Our office concept is open and so are our minds (See what we did there?). We all like to build cool stuff, and want to make sure the environment is filled with people who want to do the same.
Passion – You love what you do and you work hard to be the best. We do too. We are pushing the boundaries of technology every day, and that’s what keeps us motivated...that, and the coffee.
If you are awesome and want to join a larger group of awesome people, please apply. We can’t promise it will be a fit but we do promise to consider your creds. We're growing quickly and you never know when the next opportunity will come up so follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/Jibestream) or Twitter @Jibestream.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.