Based in downtown Toronto, Interad Media Design Corp. has been providing complete Web-based solutions and online media consulting services to clients across North America since 1995. We have a selected list of clientele with very challenging projects on an ongoing basis. Interad also has an office in Manila, Philippines where a team of developers is located.
Listed below are the skills required for majority of challenges you will be facing. This is a full time position with plenty of room for growth. Visit our web site at www.interadcorp.com for further details about our company.
We are currently looking for a UI/UX designer to join our team.
- Be receptive of customer expectations and provide a response in line with their expectations.
- Create wireframes, interaction designs and translate them into visual user interfaces.
- Develop visual banners, designs, style, layouts and workflow for both web and mobile (iOS and Android).
- Deliver comps, cut assets to our developers.
- minimum 1 year’s UI design experience
- recent grads are welcome to apply
- college degree or university degree in Graphic Design
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- creative, curious and like to find innovative solutions that are adapted to client needs.
- able to take initiative and propose solutions
- work with a team, are respectful of its files sharing method, and understand it’s benefits
- passion for constant improvement - always looking to do things better!
- solid understanding of web and mobile graphic design, and are always looking for the latest ideas in these fields. You are familiar with the new interfaces and have a knowledge of user experiences.
- strong design sense, you pay attention to detail, and have the ability to understand and interpret existing app design and style guides
- able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- take a leadership role on tasks assigned to you and work really well as part of a team
Additional skills & experience
- Skills in video creation, for showing interaction and animation in your design.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
Why Work at Interad?
- Interad has two open-concept offices in Toronto with LCD TVs, PlayStation 4’s, Netflix, and free soft drinks, snacks, and coffee.
- To get work done, we provide you with the latest Mac or Windows computer with 24" LCD monitor and any software you may need.
- We enjoy free lunch Fridays and take time to relax in our comfortable workspaces when there is downtime.
- You will be constantly challenged and pushed to learn more. To do this Interad provides learning resources, access to conferences, and other learning opportunities to all employees. We care about our employees and our clients, and we ensure our work and customer service reflect that.