Are you the right Fit?
We are looking for a talented full-stack UI Designer to join our world-class engineering and design team in Toronto. You’ll support our sales, marketing, and tech teams with all kinds of projects ranging from creating landing pages and email campaigns to crafting our public website and product.
- Design, develop, and maintain web based marketing properties
- Design and develop responsive email campaign templates and landing pages
- Support tech and product teams with design tasks
What we're looking for:
- Examples of strong interaction and visual design skills. We look for polished aesthetics, an ability to work within an existing design language, and an understanding of basic design concepts like layout, grids, hierarchy, typography, motion, and color
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Our designers explain ideas and share opinions with small teams, the entire company, and the people using our product
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong CSS/Sass and HTML/Haml skills - you will be expected to code your designs.
- Strong understanding of mobile & responsive design
- A positive and self-starting attitude with the ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders within the company
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS suite and Sketch
It would be helpful to have:
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with GitHub and version control
- Experience with CMS